Are you feeling overwhelmed by all the mixed messages out there about food? Are you frustrated at trying to figure out what works for you? If so, you are not alone. However, the most important questions are: What is best for your health, and what is right for you?
No matter your current health situation, a Balanced Healthy Living Program can help you get back on track to your natural state of balance and vitality.
I feel that nutrition is always the place to start because it is the foundation of your health. Every cell in your body is built upon the fats, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, that you put into it. By discovering your body’s specific needs and deficiencies, you can reclaim energy and good health.
What Is Bio-Individuality?
Everyone is unique, meaning that what works for one doesn’t work for all. The concept of bio-individuality is that each person has their own nutritional needs. Since no two people are alike, I don’t believe that a one-size-fits-all diet is appropriate. However, the basic foundations of health do not vary from individual to individual. It is when the foundations are out of balance that health challenges surface. As a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, I can guide you down the path that is most suitable for you as a unique individual.
At Tina’s Healthy Living, my goal is to help you identify what your ideal diet is. While everyone is genetically individual, the premise is that a properly prepared, nutritionally dense, whole food diet benefits everyone and is the key to optimal health. So, when the experts say, “dairy is good for you” or “fat is unhealthy,” it’s way too vague.
We each have a different biochemistry that determines how our body uses food, what foods we like, and what foods don’t agree with us at all. The body communicates with us all the time, and its inherent intelligence allows it to know exactly what it needs and how to adapt to its environment in order to function best. Your job is to learn to listen to your body and provide it with the right types of whole foods that will restore balance and enhance your ability to heal – to know better so you can do better.
How Nutritional Balancing Can Help
When I work with clients on a Nutritional Balancing Program, we look at foundation aspects like:
- Digestion – Every cell that makes up every tissue that makes up every organ depends on the body’s digestive system to provide the nutrients it needs to keep on functioning. Digestion needs to be optimal for nutrients to be absorbed.
- Blood Sugar – Diabetes is not a disease, but rather a symptom of high insulin levels. Consuming refined sugars and excess carbohydrates cause severe deficiencies in the very nutrients that regulate blood sugar.
- Mineral Balance – Minerals, including Calcium, are dependent on co-factors such as systemic pH, other minerals, good digestion, fatty acids, and hydration. Minerals are only obtained from our diets and/or proper supplementation.
- Fatty Acid Balance – Healthy fatty acid deficiency is epidemic and contrary to popular belief many people do not consume enough fats. Often simply getting a correct balance of fats in the diet promotes better health.
- Hydration – Water is the most common nutritional deficiency in the American population! Some of the roles of Water: Cushions bones and joints, regulates body temperature, flushes toxins and empowers the body’s natural healing process.
Nutrition and diet recommendations are based on your oxidation rate as revealed by a hair mineral analysis, which is the first step in my Balanced Healthy Living Program.
A correct diet is a must to maximize benefits of this Program, but sometimes my clients find this to be the most difficult aspect so I personally assist them on their transition to healthy eating habits. Healthier food alternatives are introduced step-by-step, starting with a nutrient-dense diet and customizing it just for you as a bio-individual.
When I work with clients, there’s no judgment – just real, honest guidance that is customized to your specific needs. If you’re ready to improve your health and the way you feel, then you’ve come to the right place to get started down the path of figuring out what is best for you.
Let’s begin a journey together to a healthier you!
I am here to help you figure it all out! Together we will assess the areas in need of intervention, identifying a personal path to success that respects your unique needs. I will recommend practical dietary changes to begin correcting those nutritional deficiencies in order to restore balance and health.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is not to be construed as medical advice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any medical condition. These statements made have not been approved by the FDA, nor should they be taken as a substitute for medical advice from a licensed physician.
Affiliate Links: Some links on my website and emails are affiliate links. Should you click on these links and decide to purchase anything, I will receive a small commission and you will have my sincere thanks for supporting Tina’s Healthy Living.