Pure, therapeutic grade essential oils, such as those from Young Living, are extremely beneficial allies in our natural health journey.
Essential oils are concentrated liquids extracted from aromatic plants. These natural oils protect plants from insects, environmental conditions, and disease. Lucky for us, they can also be used to support human function.
Benefits of Essential Oils
Using Essential Oils For Toxin-Free Living
I use oils in my practice to help clients detoxify their environment. Most of us, healthy or not, have a toxic overload in our lives.
A toxin is a poison – any substance that’s dangerous to the human body. Toxins are found in the air you breathe, the water you drink, and the food you eat. They are in cosmetics, cleaning products, plastic containers, building materials, and cookware, and about a million other things you use every day. You may think you are living a “clean and natural” lifestyle, but you’re still exposed to thousands of toxins every day, even if you don’t live in a polluted area or work an industrial job.
These toxins put the immune system on high alert, so it begins attacking everything – including your own tissues. We will always be exposed to toxins in our environment, but you can lighten your toxic burden and help get your immune system back on track.
Essential oils are a very pure alternative to personal care products, household cleaners, and air fresheners. Replacing these items with essential oils removes the biggest sources of synthetic chemicals people encounter on a daily basis. I encourage you to take action today and use essential oils to become less toxic!
The Young Living Thieves® line is the perfect introduction to natural cleaning and healthier personal care products. The signature blend is infused with a combination of the essential oils of clove, lemon, cinnamon bark, eucalyptus radiata, and rosemary, providing a rich, spicy aroma and unbeatable cleaning power. Plus, you get the satisfaction of knowing the products are not harmful to your health.
Using Essential Oils For Mind & Body
Essential oils have been used around the world for centuries, elevating our physical, mental, and emotional health. These oils can be used to:
Getting Started with Young Living
I use and recommend Young Living because I can trust their oils are 100% pure, organic, and therapeutic grade, and there are no toxic substances contained in any Young Living bottle.
When you become a Young Living member, you’re under no obligation to sell anything (unless of course you want to). The membership offered by Young Living is simply there to give you an affordable package to get started with oils and a 24% discount on every Young Living purchase. Follow the steps below to get started.
- Go to my Young Living sign-up page.
- Choose your membership. Make sure the “Member” box is checked (not “retail”) so that you can get the 24% discount wholesale option. My ID number will automatically be filled in for the Sponsor and Enroller ID fields.
- Choose your starter kit. The default is the Premium Starter Kit, which is what I recommend, but you can explore and choose any kit.
- Enter your information and process payment.
- Then, look for an email from me. I’ll give you the next steps to get plugged into resources that will help you learn more about the oils in your Premium Starter Kit. Plus, I’ll share information on getting started with a non-toxic lifestyle and being part of the Young Living community. I look forward to getting to know you!
Questions about Young Living?