- 1 Cup of Dried Elderberries
- 4 Cups Water
- 1/2 Lemon + squeezed juice
- 1/2 Orange + squeezed juice
- 1 cup of honey (raw if you have it)
- 1 drop of Lemon Vitality Oil
- 1 drop of Orange Vitality Oil
- 1 drop of Clove Vitality Oil
- 1 drop of Cinnamon Bark Vitality Oil
Boil the first 4 ingredients, then cover and simmer 2 hours on stove top or 10 minutes in the Instapot (will reduce by half). Strain liquid and add remaining ingredients. Mix well and bottle for storage. Keep in the fridge!
Standard dose is 1/2 tsp - 1 tsp for kids and 1/2 - 1 Tablespoon for adults. When germs strike, we like to take the normal dose every 2 - 3 hours instead of once a day until symptoms disappear.
Recipe from Rachel Rhodes